Selasa, 24 Juli 2007

Broken Hearted

and everything seems so dark
since you left me all alone here
you seems not to care that you dont stare at me at all
and all i have to do is just you leave walk outside the door

my heart scream , please dont go, just stay with me here
i wont do such thing babe, no such thing anymore
well, i just dont know what to doplease tell me what to do, and what to say
when my heart breaks into pieces
and you let it breaks infront of you,you let it fall, and torn apart

please tell me how i stand and will i mend this broken heart
when it hurts me so

well now i know...that i must stand and learn how to run again
well now i know...that my life must go on with or without you
well, now i know i have to smile no matter how painfull i feel inside

sorry if i ever let you down or do anything that hurts your heart so bad.
thank you and just take care of yourself better than ever
and wishing you the best luck ever...

1 komentar:

Zil Meier mengatakan...

don't feel the hurt
its hurt cause u feel it
just be happy